Dagobah Slug Syrup
25msyrup, star wars
- 250 mL water
- 200 g sugar, granulated
- 50 g ginger, peeled and sliced 0.5cm thick
- rosemary, approximately 8cm in length
- Add water and sugar to a high walled sauce pan and bring to a boil while stirring. Add ginger and rosemary and return to a boil.
- Once starting to boil and when all sugar is dissolved, remove from heat and let sit for at least
5 hoursto infuse.
- Once infused, add to a sterile container or a jar and store refrigerated. The syrup should store for about three months.
- Optional step: When putting into desired container, add 1 tsp of vodka. This should allow the syrup to be stored for up to six months.
Published on . Adapted from a recipe by Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge .